In order to continue to maintain our cemetery efficiently and curb increasing maintenance expenses we ask your cooperation with the following rules:
- Planting of Live flowers is allowed from April 1 through September 30.
- Traditional flat marker lot - Live flowers may be planted in a flowerbed on the grave side of the marker. The flowerbed will be the same size as the marker.
- Upright monument lot - Live flowers may be planted adjoining the monument on the grave side of the monument. Owners of graves on both sides of the monument may plant flowerbeds on both sides of the monument.
- A heavy duty pot of Live flowers may be set in front of the stone. One per grave. We ask that you take your pot home after the growing season for safe keeping and to avoid damage during the winter months.
- No decorative rock, stones bricks, fences, crosses, metal stands, holders, hooks, etc. of any kind are allowed.
- If you wish to place some form of border around your flowers we ask that you use the heavy duty black rubber contractor or landscape edging. This allows us to get close when trimming or cutting.
- No breakable vases or decorations are allowed.
- No planting of any kind of Trees, Bushes, Shrubs or, Rosebushes.
- Plastic, silk and other artificial decorations are prohibited between March 1 and November 1.
- Christmas decorations are permitted From November 1 to the last day of February. Any items you wish to save must be removed before this date. Due to weather, if the live decorations become unsightly we reserve the right to remove them prior to the last day of February.
- The Cemetery Association is not liable for the destruction or removal of decorations. The cemetery personnel will attempt to save decorations placed in the wintertime, while clearing a path for a funeral. This is seldom successful because of the frozen ground and snow.
- The Cemetery Association reserves the right to remove all decorations, trees, shrubs or plants which do not conform to the Rules and Regulations, or which become unsightly , overgrown, diseased or dangerous on the lot on which they are situated or to any other lot, path, or roadway.
Decorations not in Accordance with these rules will be removed!